Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
December 22, 2013


I decided that this year, I was going to try my hand at paper snowflakes.  This turned out to be a dedicated Pinterest Board as I tried to figure everything out.  And I did!  I'm very pleased with the results, which are below.  I used white newsprint from a Dollar Tree scribble pad.  They're not bright white, but it doesn't seem to matter.  Only a few are my own designs, such as the one with the trees, and the last one, which is supposed to be a tangle of Christmas lights, but I didn't get it quite right.  There's also a mini one in the first picture (they're about half the size of the others) that is supposed to be bulb ornaments.  They look a little more like tomatoes.  The rest I figured out from direct instructions or staring at ones that were already done.


Oops, stupid shiny surfaces.












tell me this looks a little like a string of lights?

0 comments: