Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
May 10, 2012


That's right.  Everything has been turned in, and my only final exam was yesterday.  (I got a 94 on it, and you should have seen all the study guides I created.)  I will find out all of this semester's final grades hopefully by this weekend.  It's kind of weird to realize I don't have to go to school tomorrow, or today, or ever.

One of my classes was so much fun I'm going to continue it for a bit.  It was a course on the history of animation, and just as awesome as you think it would be.  Every week we had to write a 500 word blog post on something, anything, related to animation.  I did this over in Wordpress because professors hate Blogger for some odd reason.  They claim it's due to spam commenting but I've never seen any here.  *knocks on wood*   I have TWO blogs at the moment.  I don't really like Wordpress, so I may move the content from it to here and incorporate it into this blog.  I'll have to think about it.  In the meantime, here's a link if you're curious.

Animusings - thoughts on storytelling and animation.

This post is partly a test to see if I fixed my problem on my oneluckybug home site.  I'm trying to get it to show previews of the blog over there, but it crashed randomly the other day and wouldn't work.  We shall see.

0 comments: