Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
October 15, 2010


I had a wild, crazy inspiration that won't go away. Isaiah Mustafa . . . on a pumpkin.  Sadly, I don't think I have the talent for it, but I did have fun doing this, at least. Following the very useful instructions on The Okuda Family website I was able to create a visual for my madness. 

While I enjoy carving pumpkins, I have never been brave enough to attempt the three level layering effect.  I know from my Hobbes pumpkin that stripes are difficult to do.  And yet . . .and yet . . . it seems so perfect.  It will take some time to find a pumpkin manly enough, but it must be done.

If someone is able to create this or something like this, please, please, please send me a picture of your carved pumpkin and I will expound upon your greatness for an entire blog post.

0 comments: