Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
May 24, 2015


I got my pot lights hooked up! I'm a little disappointed, actually.  They're not as bright as I hoped, and so the kitchen has a soft, deserted, late night feel. The photo, of course, doesn't show this.




Here's a reminder of what it looks like on the other side.  I painted the plastic with white nail polish to make them brighter.


Here are the trims:

 I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out rings to size, mostly because I was bound and determined to do something mini related with it.   They just look like those stickers you put on hole punched paper to minimize tearing.  Which I could have used, but I wanted to be sure of a proper fit.  They're not very exciting,


 I also fixed my lighted mirror!  I made up a testing strip so I wouldn't risk the dollhouse again, and left the mirror plugged in to it for a good half hour to be sure it worked properly.  Once again I find it really difficult to photograph lit lights, but I'm excited that both of them are working.

Huh.  I feel like I'm just repeating my posts with more mediocre photos.

0 comments: