Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

February 9, 2020


I wanted to add just a bit more detail to the exterior, since there was a base for the house to sit on and the batteries to hide in.  I kept it simple, though I had plans of flowers.  I couldn't get the flocking to stick to the foam!



I used green floral foam (you don't need much at all!) and shaped it carefully.  I thought it would require a knife, but in the end, I pulled off chunks and carefully rolled it between my hands like it was clay.  I had one piece dissolve in my hands, but I probably still could have used that if I'd had a bigger yard.  
Next I took green and black markers and dabbed extra color on until I was satisfied with the look, and glued in place.  The grassy area is green cardstock.  

0 comments: