Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
January 29, 2014



I NEVER remember to add a penny to my miniature pictures for scale.

The finished mirror!  The lights worked, too, although there's a weird shady bit on both lamps that seems to be coming from inside.  Not my fault!  

I love how it turned out - almost exactly how I pictured it in my head.  I need to wipe the fingerprints off the mirror, which I left on because I was kind of hoping they would obscure the reflection.  Do you know how hard it is to take a picture of a mirror without getting yourself in it?  Very frustrating!

Recap:
Illustration Board
half inch scale sconce lights
3D nail art flowers
bunka
sconce adapter
oval mirror piece
Techniques adapted from tutorials at 1 Inch Minis By Kris.





Update 2/25/2014:  Please do not attempt to copy whatever I've done with the wiring.  I just fried it, so I obviously did something wrong.  I will do research and write another blog post when I figure it out.

0 comments: